Strategic Improvement Goals
- To plan and implement a high quality Religious Education Curriculum, including explicit teaching of Scripture that reflects recontextualisation and dialogue.
- To build the capacity of all teachers to demonstrate expert teacher practice.
- That there is accelerated growth in learning for all students.
- For leaders to create the conditions to achieve strategic intentions.
- To provide appropriate facilities, staffing and resources to support the learning and wellbeing of all students.