Child Safety - Statement of Commitment
St. Patrick's Commitment to Child Safety
All children have the right to feel safe and be safe all of the time.
St. Patrick’s Primary School is committed to creating and maintaining a safe school environment for all children by:
- Upholding the primacy of the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Empowering families, children, young people and staff to have a voice and raise concerns.
- Implementing rigorous risk-management and employment practices.
Student Statement ~ Child Safety
- That everyone has the right feel safe at school.
- Students’ have the right be listened to in a respectful manner.
- Our school should be inclusive and welcoming to everyone.